Re: rebloomer TB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] rebloomer TB
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:51:27 EST

  Definitely an example of why it's called the rainbow iris, and I say the more the better...can't have too many variations of color even within one iris, I find this fascinating.   Go with it in my opinion.   Any signs it could be a good parent?
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC
with Crimson King showing color and trying to bloom but having to cover it every night,
tonight down to 28!