Re: AIS: Bulletin changes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS: Bulletin changes
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:48:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mike
as Editor of the Region 4 newletter Let me put in that I place all the information that
the local affiliates give me in the newsletter.  If they get it to me in time, and I have delays some printings to give them time, then in goes in the newsletter.
I also place the newsletter on the Regional Website and now have schedules if given on the regional webpage.
I am time restricted so I can not call every president to get the information it is up to them to supply it.
My newsletter also goes out the the member of the AIS board, AIS editors (national and regions) and to the region RVPs.
And many of the region newsletters I recieve have at least the regional shows and meetings in them.
:)
Don't know if this is any help or not
Anita

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS