HYB: PFb1, IC1 & variegata child

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: PFb1, IC1 & variegata child
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:50:55 -0500

These are just for those of you considering using tough but non-modern
looking parents.

I thought I didn't have a photo of the pod parent for the reblooming
variegata seedling that I posted earlier, but found one while deleting
some files (trying to keep ol rickety computer running a little better).

The floppy yellow one (two photos) is the pod parent PFb1: (PINK FORMAL
X bee).  Very faint hint of some brown wash on the falls (use
imagination).  A major weedy grower here, very fertile pod parent.

Pollen parent is reblooming amoena,  IC1: (IMMORTALITY X CELEBRATION

Variegata seedling, maiden bloom in December.  I still can't quite
believe this one - very curious to see how it does over time.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image