Re: TB HIST: OVATION (Tompkins 1969)

  • Subject: Re: TB HIST: OVATION (Tompkins 1969)
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:48:39 +0000

Magical Encounter, Schreiner, '99  might be alternative to Ovation if you ar looking for a little newer form but still want the bright pink color.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>

Famous old pink with distinctive markings around the beards.

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.