Re: CULT: best orange

  • Subject: Re: CULT: best orange
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:04:31 +0000

Was expecting to see a late 90's or 2000 introduction date with the wide form.  Surprised to see 1987 when I looked "Good Show" up.  Not surprised  when I saw Hager was the introducer. Very Beautiful!     I'll have to see if I can talk you out of some this weekend when I'm in Tucson Margie.  Otherwise "Good Show" will go on my order list this year.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>

The best orange I've grown is Good Show.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.