Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)

  • Subject: Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:31:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello - just wanted to compliment you on this gorgeous photo.  Excellent composition and color - what a pleasure to view.  Thanks for sharing!
- Laurie Flynn
Maine, z4

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Sdlg#22-1043 is a Grandchild of Lacy Snowflake: Lacy Snowflake X Jael's Conquest: 99AB3 X Amber Amulet: 22-1043 The bright yellow! Maybe I posted this before, but since LS is in the discussion it merits repeating I think.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
Denver, Colorado (where the snow is starting to melt but I still can see any Iris)

From: brimmsplace
Here's my LF from last year. An oldie but goodie.

Billy

Kent Appleberry wrote:
Not very lacy, first-year plant.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.