TB: BRIDAL FASHION (Weiler 1986)

  • Subject: TB: BRIDAL FASHION (Weiler 1986)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:36:47 -0000

What bride wouldn't be happy to look this beautiful?

Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

Note on color: The photo was processed on my Mac, which means that while it
looks right on my screen, it's likely to look a little darker, with more
saturated color, possibly shifted a bit more red, on the typical PC monitor.
This isn't a defect in either type of monitor, just a typical difference.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good