HYB: Seedlings awaiting bloom

  • Subject: HYB: Seedlings awaiting bloom
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:57:35 -0700

Hello, Everyone in frozen parts of the world.  At least those in the Midwest and East under a white snow blanket don’t have to worry about weeds.  You can just huddle by the fire and dream of spring.  Here are my seedling irises peeking out from among the weeds.  We have had irrigation and just enough rain the past month to keep the ground too muddy for me to wade in and weed.  The irises love it and so do the weeds.  At least these seedlings planted in December 2005 are big enough to hold their own.  I’ve taken better care of the little ones that I will show in the next message.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News