Re: SDB: BRIGHT FLASH (Black 2005)

  • Subject: Re: SDB: BRIGHT FLASH (Black 2005)
  • From: TW-Joe <joeinhell@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:41:33 +0800

oh...I like it.

2007/2/1, Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net>:

I love Black's contrasting beards. Hope you'll post another photo when you
have your clump.

First year bloom on this little SDB for me. Photo taken last May, 2006.

I can't wait to see a bigger clump of this one!

Don't send me anything from 8~27th of Feb, because 18~27th of Feb is our Chinese New Year.

Here's my swap list.

Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired