IB-Love's Tune

  • Subject: IB-Love's Tune
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:10:09 +0100

One of Jungle Shadows'  grand children.

LOVE'S TUNE

(A. Ensminger, R. 1985),

Sdlg. 180-21. IB, 20" 51 cm), ML
Ruffled white; gentian blue (HCC 42/1) beard.

77-3: ((Jungle Shadows x I. pumila) x sib) X 75-11: ((Frost and Flame x Belle Meade) x Charmed Circle).

Varigay Gardens 1986 HM 1990

I got 3 seeds with Forever Blue's pollen

and 9 seeds with Touch of Bronze's.

Seems quite easy to pollinate.

Loïc

__._,_.___