OT: Snow!

  • Subject: OT: Snow!
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:24:44 -0500

Snow!  Snow!  Wonderful snow!  --  Apologies to those of you who've had your fill of it, but I can't get enough of it here in northern Virginia.  I love for it to blanket my seedlings and delay the new sprouts until I've finished winter chores.  We've received 5 inches of the beautiful stuff in the last 5 hours  --  the biggest flakes I've ever seen.  So, I thought I'd take a photo to let you see.  If you shiver easily, don't look.  --  Griff

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news