TBPhoto: Companion Plants

  • Subject: TBPhoto: Companion Plants
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:57:44 -0700

Hi all,

The 2 smaller horizontal pixs are from Apr. last year and the 2 others are in May.
There was some chat about companion plants, and this is what I did last year.

The only thing is I had SDB planted too close to the dianthus  thinking they would bloom first then the dianthus. That didn't happen. The dianthus sort of took off.
 But I've since moved the SDB-so we'll see what happens this yr.

Companion Plants (2
Companion Plants (3
Companion Plants (8
Companion Plants (9