Re: Re: Reblooming Seedling

  • Subject: Re: Re: Reblooming Seedling
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:09:55 -0800 (PST)

Very nice seedling.  But what do you mean "not a daylight dependent"?  I've never heard that term before.

irischapman@aim.com wrote:
Here is a reblooming seedling from Forever Blue X Victoria Falls. It is
an IB and is a regular rebloomer (not a daylight independent) .

I keep trying to breed with it , hoping to get the daylight independent
genes into the TB.

Chuck Chapman

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! -