Re: Reblooming Seedling

  • Subject: Re: Reblooming Seedling
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:05:21 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, irischapman@... wrote:
chuck,

I really like this one, and I'm not much on blues... It's interesting
that there are those "brushmarks" of darker blue at the edge of the
hafts. I don't think I've ever seen an iris so tailored with it's
standards so perfectly arched... She actually looks like a ballerina or
a figure skater.

Christian