Barbara My Love seedling

  • Subject: Barbara My Love seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:25:02 -0800

A while back there was a thread about Barbara My Love having a bunch of reblooming genes.  Interestingly enough we have a badly frost-burned stalk of it trying to bloom right now, first attempt at rebloom that I have seen on it.  This seedling made it through the high 20s and opened last week.  It is a bit damaged but the colors come through very nicely.  We have had a lot of rebloom out of the offspring of Seedling # T433 which is Bride's Blush X Barabara My Love.  producing an amazing amount of different colored double rimmed kids.  This one is T-433 X ((Fogbound x Winds Of Change) x Grand Circle).
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA USA
USDA zone 8b/9a

JPEG image