AIS: New AIS Website
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AIS: New AIS Website
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:36:33 -0800

I finished (mostly) the new AIS website and turned it on about two weeks ago and have been tweaking it since then. I almost have it to the point I want.

There are several new features including a different picture (from a random set) each time you reload the home page, a reorganized navigation system, online slide shows of various iris subjects and for those that want to wile away a little time doing a jigsaw puzzle, we have a puzzle section. Follow the Photos, Galleries and Puzzle menu on the left and get tot he puzzle section. Click on a puzzle and you will be presented with pieces that you can drag around and put into place.

John                | "There be dragons here"
                         |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sendin! g: