Re: AIS: New AIS Website
  • Subject: Re: AIS: New AIS Website
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:45:33 -0800 (PST)

The new website is fantastic.  You did a beautiful job with it.  Thank you.

Love the puzzles too.  The eye-twister took a little while but was a lot of fun.  I don't know which puzzle site you are using to create these but I have quite a few iris puzzles posted on puzzleplanet.com if you would like some links.  Of course, they do leave the site to work the puzzle, not stay on it as yours do.  However the puzzle pieces and area being worked is quite a lot larger.  If you are interested in looking at one, try this link:  http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=00ddddee9f3e and see what you think.