REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • Subject: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:43:09 -0500

At least it has the genes to be capable of blooming in the summer, even
if it's not real excited about it ;-)

It may be too humid/hot here for it to summer bloom at all, but I'm
going to try to really pour the fertilizer/water to it. Doubt it can
bloom in a pot here in the summer, but I will try some in the ground,
heavily mulched. Next to Low Ho Silver ;-)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b