Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • Subject: Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 03:34:31 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the good chuckle I got outta that one, Linda :0) [Lo Ho Silver]
I even had a little flashback to elementary school - one of my teachers used to jokingly call me "High Ho". I guess these days that could get someone fired, with changes in meaning... LMBO
Now I've already gotten two good laughs in (out of the 15 good laughs a day quota you're supposed to get) and it's only 6:30 in the morning.
Best wishes, Tom

At least it has the genes to be capable of blooming in the summer, even
if it's not real excited about it ;-)

It may be too humid/hot here for it to summer bloom at all, but I'm
going to try to really pour the fertilizer/water to it. Doubt it can
bloom in a pot here in the summer, but I will try some in the ground,
heavily mulched. Next to Low Ho Silver ;-)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b