Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: what the.. Cricket Song surprise
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 08:23:13 -0500

;-) You're welcome - I didn't even notice the connection till after I'd
typed up the msg, but thought you might enjoy!

LOW HO SILVER (spelling of which I never can remember for sure - have to
look it up evert time!) is growing next to the kitchen garden, on the
east side of the house. Doesn't get a lot of sun, but has been doing
reasonably well there for years, after the only tiny surviving nub
rescued from the gravel rows crawled out of a 4 inch pot and rooted
itself amongst the weeds. Reblooms occasionally. Now surrounded by
bricks and weed free.

> Thanks for the good chuckle I got outta that one, Linda :0) [Lo Ho Silver]
> I even had a little flashback to elementary school - one of my teachers used to jokingly call me "High Ho". I guess these days that could get someone fired, with changes in meaning... LMBO
> Now I've already gotten two good laughs in (out of the 15 good laughs a day quota you're supposed to get) and it's only 6:30 in the morning.
> Best wishes, Tom

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b