Re: REB: Nobody But Me - RE Z5
  • Subject: Re: REB: Nobody But Me - RE Z5
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:59:42 -0500

Yeah, same here, depending on the cross. Prone to foliar crud as well.

> A lot of mortality with Renown seedlings.

I'm sorry, Mary Lou, I didn't mean to criticize NOBODY BUT ME, just wish
it weren't so hard to get clean hafts in difficult growing conditions
and still have health, early RE, and stalk and bloom quality. :-(

> This far north, I'm dealing with other issues and have developed a
> tolerance for haft marks. Am more concerned with health, early RE,
> and stalk and bloom quality at this stage.

Is Oct early RE for you? I'm wishing for September bloom here.
Probably unrealistic most years.

> it put up stalks in Oct
> 4 years in a row

Linda Mann east TN z 7b