Re: RE: OT Convention
  • Subject: Re: RE: OT Convention
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:46:13 -0800

I don't know if you thougt of this, but, my good friend's daughter flys all the time because of her job.  Now Heidi tells me don't look at round trip, rather look at one way and you will find it cheaper.  I myself have found looking at the particular airline I want to use has been cheaper in the past than Travelosity, Expedia and those other folks.
See what that shows you flying into Ontario, CA.  Talk with the hotel and see if they pick up at LAX as well (I would recommend flying into Ontario as LAX is huge and busy.)
Food for thought!