Re: chimera

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] chimera
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:20:33 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2003 10:52:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

  Any input on potential introduction would be appreciated.

Oh, I'd do it, intro I mean...lots of folks would like it for breeding potential and you never know how any individual's culture would make it behave.    I'm in line with my $$$
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, still looking for my winter hat...where DID i put that thing?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway