Re: TB: Re: Walker Moss

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Re: Walker Moss
  • From: "Arilpums" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:15:11 -0800

Margie, I would like the second photo of Walker Ross for the 2004 Illustrated Checklist. May I have your permision to use it? Please reply to my e-mail address: arilpums@comcast.net. It seems to be one of the nicer looking OGB- ... and it reblooms? wonderful for the warmer climates. Very nice photo too. Thanks, Happy New Year!!!