RE: TB: So Fine

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: So Fine
  • From: "Jeanette Graham" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:42:20 -0800

Tony DeRose said, this is one of his best sellers.  I have grown it, but got rid of it because it has no substance.  For some reason, I was disappointed.  How is the substance for you?

We had strong winds all day, and ended up with rain and ½ of snow.

Randy and I had a fun night and sent you the story.