From: "Jeanette Graham" <onthego3@cableone.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 2:12 PM
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: So Fine

Tony DeRose said, this is one of his best sellers.  I have grown it, but
got rid of it because it has no substance.  For some reason, I was
disappointed.  How is the substance for you?

We had strong winds all day, and ended up with rain and ½ of snow.

Randy and I had a fun night and sent you the story.