  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:CHASING RAINBOWS
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:16:20 EST

Beautiful Dimitry!
    It is of course paler here, as is often true with hot climate areas.   I even have it in partial shade...nonetheless colors are not as vibrant in the heat.    I have always been pleased when we are lucky to have the occasional cooler spring here in South Carolina, USA...the colors are so much richer!   Thank you for sharing!
Janet Natale
zone 8, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here