Re: Lenten Prayer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Lenten Prayer
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:12:22 -0600

Hi Margie, I suspect I have a lot of misnamed irises. I bought several "collections" when I first moved here about 12 years ago and so far few have been the correct iris. Still I have some very pretty imposters and I don't do any hybridizing so I'm not unhappy. Thanks for the kind words about the pictures. These were taken with a Sony Mavica 83 digital camera. I got a new Sony cybershot for Christmas and so far I'm not as pleased with it. I hope I learn, or it gets easier before iris season.