Re: TB: White Fringe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: White Fringe
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:28:09 EST

Juri, I've not heard of White Fringe.  I'd need to know a bit more about the cultivar to give an educated opinion, so what I'm saying is simply speculation. White Fringe  could have suffered from a number of problems, including limited distribution.

How does it perform on height and bud count?  At about the time this was introduced, people became more selective about bud count, and pale orchid went out of favor in many areas. This is not a real answer, but just some possibilities.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 . . . my oldest daughter would love this one as PEARL CHIFFON is an all time favorite of hers.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links