Re: TB: White Fringe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: White Fringe
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:19:45 -0500

I see a lot of green tint in the falls, Juri.  Is it really there?  If so, I would think this would be a good iris for hybridizers to investigate who are trying to create a green iris.  A friend who would love to get a green iris says that he thinks that it will come from white iris lines rather than the yellow/greenish yellow lines that some are using.
Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY USA