Re: TB: White Fringe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: White Fringe
  • From: "Juri Pirogov" <jukp@aha.ru>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:03:52 +0300

<<I see a lot of green tint in the falls, Juri.  Is it really there?  If so,
I would think this would be a good iris for hybridizers to investigate who
are trying to create a green iris.
Judy Hunt in Louisville>>
<<Juri, I've not heard of White Fringe.  I'd need to know a bit more about
the cultivar to give an educated opinion, so what I'm saying is simply
speculation. How does it perform on height and bud count?
Betty W. in South-central KY >>

My scanner has make colors a bit more pronounced. To me it should look more
It have robust growth and forms huge rhizomes and leaves but even big
rhizomes don't bloom each year here. Thus it never was frost damaged.

in Moscow
zone 3-4

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: