Re: HYB: Seakist sdlngs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Seakist sdlngs
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:34:42 -0500

Thanks Chuck.   I didn't find Sandy's foliage photos, but did find a few
SEAKIST seedlings each from Mike Sutton and John Van Hook in the
archives.  Looking at the photos and re-reading what Mike had to say
about the range of colors, patterns, and rebloom was enough to whet my
appetite and make me ever more impatient for spring.....

<I think Sandy Ives posted some seedling photos of Seakist X Sargent
Preston. These were of variagated foliage plants but no flower pics yet.
He should have some this spring.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: