Re: TB: Black Falls

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Black Falls
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:43:18 -0700

Oops...............sent out one before I had a reply started.
Concerning BLACK FALLS. I agree the falls are blacker than shown here.  I think the camera may have picked up on some purple highlights in that photo. I too didn't care much for the form, but was amazed at how well this dark black color held up against the sun and in the heat.  It's holding it's own for me - not vigorous, but steady.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9