Re: Re: Glaciata Median seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Glaciata Median seedling
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:06:14 -0800 (PST)

Are these seedlings from the same cross that produced your glaciata? They don't look like plants from a plicata cross.

Chuck:  No they are from another cross of (Celsius x(Chanted x Fairy Lore)) If you go back on the archives a few days it is there....  Thanks for the interesting info of the haft lines on you glaciata seedlings...I'm very curious to see what Keith or Paul have to say about it...I'm sure you are to....Paul Hill

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links