Re: Re: CULT: slough of despair (was Blyth etc

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: slough of despair (was Blyth etc
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:54:56 -0500

Paul,

Thanks for sharing.  I love to see seedling photos, ESPECIALLY Space Age
seedlings.  I quite like the amber flounced/spooned seedling despite
form that some would dislike.

I also like Arilbred stuff where form is pretty much a non issue so I
don't turn my nose up to seedlings that judges do.  It's obvious that
you're having lots of fun, keep it up.

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511