Re: ablut seedlings...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: ablut seedlings...
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:39:26 -0800 (PST)

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Thanks for sharing.  I love to see seedling photos, ESPECIALLY Space Age
seedlings.  I quite like the amber flounced/spooned seedling despite
form that some would dislike.

I also like Arilbred stuff where form is pretty much a non issue so I
don't turn my nose up to seedlings that judges do.  It's obvious that
you're having lots of fun, keep it up.

Chris: When the days are cold and dark like this it's really great to travel through the photo log of the garden and remember the things that have come and think about where they might go. Thanks for allowing me to share them as well...You're right about enjoying the seedlings...It's like nothing else...

There's more to the experience than meets the eye...being involved in the creation of a new clone that would have never have been without you(the hybridizer)is awesome.  At times I forget myself, and find that hours have passed when it feels like only a brief time...This leads me to a funny bumper sticker I saw the other day,,,It read.....

"Did you ever stop to think...and then forget to start again." Paul :)

PS I found a photo this morning of the seedling 1094-B that I wrote of before...This one shows the horns better than any other....I'll share it...

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links