RE: Seedling 1000-B

>PS...OK, here's one....(Chubby Cheeks x Chanted) This cross was just to see
>what would happen if two great Iris were crossed....I was supprised to see
>that far fewer good things came that I'd hoped....I am unsure about this,
>but it was one of the best for branching and bud count out of the cross.
>Not sure if it could be considered 'finished' but I like the icy look and
>have made crosses to persue the avenue.....
Fascinating. I would use this in my breeding program. Its a ringed plicata,
like the lines I'm working. Now I know that both 'Chubby Cheeks'and 'Chanted
can be úsed crossed with my lines.
Your seedling has a very narrow yellow rim on standards and fall sand a
luminata plicata wash in center. All in pastel as with 'Chubby Cheeks'. Try
crossing tjis with luminata SDB or TB for that matter or the other ringrd
luminata seeding you posted, if you srtill have it.
Great genetic ppotentil here , paatrticularly as it has two tangerine gens
and possibly three as CC carries t

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: