Re: Question

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Question
  • From: Kitty kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:00:57 -0800

Thanks, Kitty. We haven't had this problem before; the people who bought the house above us put in "French drains" which seem to bring all the water into our yard. Our drains are going quickly and just can't keep up. Most of my iris are in the higher beds or on hillsides where it runs off; I put these in so I could see them, but may have to move them. I appreciate your feedback.