TB: Lion's Share (Jameson '91)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lion's Share (Jameson '91)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:08:43 -0500

Well, okay, since that last e-mail made it, I guess I'm back on with Photos.  HURRAY!
The following messages (plus this one) were supposed to greet you all this morning. :-)
Good Morning, everyone!
This is Lion's Share. It seems that it always does well here in Northeast Michigan.  Every year there's a fabulous stalk of it at the show!  In fact, it was a runner up for best specimen of show in 2003.
I still have my clump from six years ago.  It was divided and moved to a different location last fall.  There was hardly anything to move of it, so I guess you can call it a slow increaser . . . but I always had at least a stalk or two! :-)

President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half. . . )