Re: Analysis of MV's sedlings absence ofabsence ofcarotene and anthocyanin in #9

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Analysis of MV's sedlings absence ofabsence ofcarotene and anthocyanin in #9
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:17:39 -0500

I gathered that not everyone has the photos saved, so I threw together a page so you can scroll down and see the seedlings all on one page.  It will probably load slowly because I found that reducing the photo size greatly altered the quality. Here's the link : http://www.irises.homestead.com/margiesseedlings.html
I wasn'st sure if it  is # 9 or # 10, but the brown and yellow double beard was definitely my favorite   !!
That Funny & Friendly Old Coot named John, enjoying the New Year, ALREADY

Yahoo! Groups Links

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.