Re: Parkhill intros

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Parkhill intros
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:15:45 -0500

I'm pretty sure Tom sells direct:

Tom Parkhill
2822 Island Home Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37920

MIAH JANE will probably start showing up in some of the bigger catalogs
soon.

<I think many of us would really like to know where Parkhill intros can
be
  located. I'd love to give one or two a try here in zone 7B Texas. Miah
Jane is a  have to have, so you folks in NC [Tom, Jim, & I are TN, Neil
is NC] share with the rest of us...PLEASE...   Pat >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8