Re: Re: Parkhill intros

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Parkhill intros
  • From: "James Ennenga" jrennenga@outdrs.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:31:01 -0500

Linda is correct in the address she has given. I just talked to Tom, and he  wants $8.00 for MIAH JANE and $35.00 for this year's introductions. So write to Tom Parkhill, 2822 Island Home Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37920. That beautiful orange is one of his 2005 introductions,too, he tells me. I'm lucky, he has an orange laid out for me!! Linda knows the names of all three, I think.  Tom  still says SONG OF GRACE, named after his wife, is his best iris.

Jim Ennenga
Knoxville, zone 7