SHOW: Region 14 Spring Tour 2008

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SHOW: Region 14 Spring Tour 2008
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:06:43 -0800

Yvette asked that I forward this to the list:

Hello, I hope I do this correctly:) I put OT in the subject line for
this email, and hope that is correct.
Our society will be hosting the 2008 Spring Regional for our Region 14
at the end of April, so wanted to post here to reach some of you who
are out of our region 14 that might want to send us your iris for this
event. Our society is the Sierra Foothills Iris Society, we meet in
Auburn, CA. I am the chairperson for the guest iris, this is new to me
and Betty Coyle will be helping to advise me with all of the things
that will need to be done. If you would like to send us some of your
iris to be seen in 2008 please send to me at the below address from mid
July through the end of August 2006.
Yvette Meador
PO Box 332 (USPS)
18025 Brick Road (UPS)
Applegate, CA 95703
The standard request is the same as I have seen in the past, up to 20
varieties of 3 each. If you are not familiar with it I can email the
word document that I have sent in to the editor of the Region 14
Bulletin. I will just go ahead and attach it here.
If you are interested you can contact me here or ymeador@cwnet.com, if
you do not hear back from me soon, email me at the second one.
I know that all of you will help me get the word out about this and
also if I have done this wrong:)
One other thing while I am here, is if any of the editors of other
region bulletins might be able to run in your publications, that would
be wonderful.

Thank-you,
Yvette
USDA Zone 7