Re: SHOW: Region 14 Spring Tour 2008 Guest Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SHOW: Region 14 Spring Tour 2008 Guest Iris
  • From: Yvette Meador ymeador@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:04:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I see that with me having John (thank you John) send this to the
lists I forgot to put my yahoo email in for a contact, it is
ymeador@yahoo.com (you can email me offlist and I will get back to
you), my cwnet email is good too, when it works:) This is why I want
you to have both emails to contact me.
Have already heard from a couple of you which is great:)
So if you would like me to send a word document to you about guest
iris, email me, look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you again,
SFIS, President
USDA Zone 7

Do You Yahoo!?