Re: TB: Photo of unknown - can anyone ID?

  • Subject: Re: TB: Photo of unknown - can anyone ID?
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:28:26 -0800 (PST)

Margie,

The iris is   Desert Umber 2003 TB Otterness.

I was with Ms. Otterness in one of the Portland gardens when she told me the iris was misnamed in at least two gardens.  I was able to correct my info then so that I had the correct name.  A lot of people really liked it but many never knew the correct name.

Jan in Chatsworth

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This time instead of me posting a 'named' variety............ I'm posting one that was misnamed at the AIS convention this PAST spring.  The label read MOTLEY FOOL............but, I've just recently found out that it is NOT Motely Fool.

Would anyone happen to know the correct name of this iris?  I sure would appreciate it.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.

http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___