Re: Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:13:41 +0100

Great name indead!
Megan must have had it ready in her head from the minute she made the cross!
It's sometimes irrisistible to cross irises for the only reason of their names that fit so well together!
The French version of Bless YOU   is " A Tes Souhaits"  ( to your wishes ).
So, a tes souhaits, Megan, and Bless You !