Re:HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy

  • Subject: Re:HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:06:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello Robin,
Sorry, I meant to respond sooner but got distracted.

Anyway... "cream grounded plicata with red dotting
over the falls"???... on my computer it looks like a
peachy color with a warmer yellow center. Maybe I need
to adjust my monitor (or my eyes ;0) but in any case,
what I'm seeing is pretty.

I'm not an expert on IB's (or much of anything for
that matter) but I do know what I like... and I like
your daughter's seedling... and also the possible
Good luck with it.

Do You Yahoo!?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group