SDB: What Again

On the subject of seedlings from 'What Again' I can't help crowing about my Sass Medal-winning 'Midsummer Night's Dream' (Best Bet X What Again).  This photo taken in August, when it always blooms here in Colorado.  Shown are two partially-depleted stalks.

Lowell Baumunk

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group