IB: All Abuzz (Black 2000)

  • Subject: IB: All Abuzz (Black 2000)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:25:28 -0500

Photo from my garden, 2006.

This is one out of 2 IB's that has bloomed for me the year after planting/purchase.  (the other was 'Synergy')

I never had a good look at it until I bought it.  I really like it (now that I have seen it in person), and it's pod-fertile, too!

The pollen parent is 'Local Color'.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what I could expect coming from the seedlings?

Adam~

Adam Cordes
www.mioiris.org
President -- Mio Irisarians