TB: Stunning (J. Nelson 1977)

  • Subject: TB: Stunning (J. Nelson 1977)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:03:50 -0500

Introduced in 1977, registered in 1974.  It think this one's a Historic.
This was my first year to see it bloom.  I got it as a leftover from our club's plant sale.
This iris happens to be a grandchild of WINE AND ROSES, posted by Loic T. a few months ago.
I was going to toss it soon, but it might prove useful in breeding for fall-banded iris.

    (Jeannette Nelson, R. 1974), Sdlg. 71-30-8. TB, 36" (91 cm), E-M
    "S. light lilac; F. red, precise light lilac rim; yellow beard; fluted and ruffled. Rare Wine X unknown. Iris Test Gardens 1977

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sexual Health